By Mail Mighty Good Things RoundUp allows donors to sign up and have credit and debit card transactions rounded up to the nearest dollar amount with all proceeds going to 826LA.
826LA, attn: Cheryl Klein
1714 W. Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90026
Declutter for GOOD and support 826LA. It’s a win/win!
Here is the link to the web signup: roundup.app/p/826la
Here are the links to download the app: iPhone App, Android App
Mighty Good Things
RoundUp allows donors to sign up and have credit and debit card transactions rounded up to the nearest dollar amount with all proceeds going to 826LA.
Click here to find out how you can support 826LA by donating your car, truck, or boat.
To make a gift of goods or services, please contact Development Manager, Cheryl Klein at Cheryl@826LA.org or 213-413-3388. You can also help us furnish the writing lab, feed our volunteers, and keep our pencil cups stocked by checking out the wish list below.
Select 826LA as your charity of choice!
- Erasers (regular or pencil-top)
- Markers and crayons
- Glue sticks
- Golf pencils or regular pencils with erasers
- Black and blue ballpoint pens
- Staples and staplers
- Tape and tape dispensers
- Lined, loose-leaf paper and white printer paper
- College-ruled notebooks
- 1/2 inch clear binders
- Toner and Ink cartridges
- Large sticky note pads and regular-sized sticky notes
- Paper cutter
- 3-Hole Punch
- Gift cards to Costco, Trader Joe’s, Staples, and independent bookstores
- Disneyland tickets
- Advertising space in local newspapers to reach potential volunteers
- Office space for our administrative staff (4-5 people)
AROUND THE OFFICE
- Coffee maker, ground coffee, and coffee filters
- Adjustable office chairs (something like this)
- Reusable cups
- Trash bags
- Cleaning supplies, such as multi-surface spray and disinfectant wipes
- Small handheld vacuum
- Pro-bono handywork
- 2 SLR cameras
- Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium for Mac (PE)
- Disco ball (this is real)
- Word-related board games and chess sets
- Drinks and healthy snacks
- Ornamental/decorative frames
- Space Heater
Items from this list only may be mailed or delivered to our Echo Park or Mar Vista centers during business hours. We cannot accept unrequested items without prior approval. If you have questions about donating any furniture, supplies, or any other items to 826LA, please contact Cheryl@826LA.org. Thank you for your help!